Covid-19Your health and safety, our priority
Liverpool, along with Halton, Knowsley, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral is now the ‘very high’ alert level of the Government’s new three-tier system of interventions to tackle the spread of COVID-19.
It means the city and the wider Liverpool City Region is be under the strictest set of restrictions due to the high rate of infection in the area. This stared onWednesday 14th October 2020.
The new restrictions include:
- Pubs and bars will close. They can only remain open where they operate as if they were a restaurant – which means serving substantial meals, like a main lunchtime or evening meal. They may only serve alcohol as part of such a meal
- Indoor gyms, fitness and dance studios, sports facilities, leisure centres, betting shops, adult gaming centres and casinos will close
- Wedding receptions will not be permitted, although services can go-ahead with a limit of 15 people
- People should try to avoid travelling outside their local area, or entering another area rated Very High other than for work, education, accessing youth services, or to meet caring responsibilities
- People should avoid staying overnight in another part of the UK if they are resident in the Liverpool City Region and avoid staying overnight in the Liverpool City Region if they are resident elsewhere.
- You must not socialise with anybody beyond those you live with (or have formed a support bubble with) in any indoor setting or in any private garden or at most outdoor hospitality venues and ticketed events
- You must not socialise in a group of more than 6 in an outdoor public space such as a park or beach, the countryside, a public garden or a sports venue
Pandemic Influenza Policy / Update 05/10/20
Due to the current pandemic, COVID-19, we have implemented strict cleaning and social distancing policy in all areas. To ensure the safety of our guests and staff please follow the signage on display throughout the building.
We kindly ask that in line with the latest government guidance as well as to keep our guests and our team safe that you do not meet with people from other households socially indoors. This does not apply to support bubbles or households of more than 6 who will still be able to gather together. For more information on what constitutes a ‘support bubble’ please refer to GOV.uk for more in depth information.
Please be advised that guests will need to sign our Track & Trace registration in line with government guidance. These will be available on check in to sign or via a QR code.
Can you take a holiday?
YES – However, you should not go on holiday in England with people you do not live with (or who are not in your support bubble) in a group larger than 6 people.
You should maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live with or is not in your support bubble.
If you are in a support bubble, or if the group consists solely of people you live with, you can stay overnight without needing to maintain social distancing. People in the same support bubble can also gather together indoors even if the group size is more than 6.
From Monday 14th September in line with the government guidelines you must not meet with people fro other households socially in groups of more than 6. This will apply indoors and outdoors, including private homes. There will be a limited number of exemptions. COVID secure venues, can still host larger numbers in total but groups of up to 6 must not mix or form larger groups. This rule will not apply to individual households or support bubbles of more than 6 who will still be able to gather together.
Here at The Chavasse Apartments we always put the health and safety of our guests first, so we want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution, as advised by the World Health Organisation. in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and ensure our properties remain safe for guests to visit.
We always maintain the highest standards of hygiene, and want to reassure you that during this time we are taking extra measures to protect the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees. This includes:
- Increased deep cleaning of guest rooms and public areas during the sleeping hours.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitisation of door handles, door frames and push plates, toilet flushes, taps, handrails, and lift buttons.
- Hand sanitizer and soap freely available at all locations.
If you make a booking with us or have an upcoming stay planned, all standard rate bookings can be cancelled 48hrs prior to your stay and you will not be charged, so if you have missed out on a trip abroad, you can still enjoy a stay with us.
We’re keeping a close eye on all updates from Public Health England, and will keep guests updated as and when necessary. We hope that our due diligence and dedication in providing the safest of environments will offer some reassurance to you during these worrying times.